April 15, 2010

Explosions in the Sky



Album: All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone
Artist:  Explosions in the Sky
One of the best well-known post-rock instrumental bands around. This album is beautiful, it has captured many of my emotions: sadness, inspiration, happiness. Any music that can get the best of my emotions is a winner in my book. Check out this album "All of a sudden I miss everyone". It will take you on a fascinating adventure, if your mood is right. For fans of This will destroy you, and Mogwai. Check 'em out here: Explosions in the sky

3 comments:

  1. I guess I'm exposed. :) I was going to blog-stalk you, be a creeper, that sort of thing, but now you know that I AM a creeper, I suppose I'll comment.

    To which, I add, THANK YOU for introducing me to these guys. Explosions ITS is amazing! I haven't felt this chill listening to a band since I discovered Sigur Ros.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just barely became familiar with This Will Destroy You, and I love it. I'd also recommend The Red Sparrows (to add to your list of alike bands).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible band - amazing. Totally agree on the chills

    ReplyDelete