May 26, 2010

Radical Face



Album: Ghost
Artist: Radical Face
This album has spoken to me in many ways I cannot describe. This band defines my obsessive love of music. Compelling and moving to the point of basically having an out of body experience, this singer/songwriter Ben Cooper aka Radical Face has mastered the art of making an album that elevates any expectation of new indie/acoustic music. I highly recommend this album. I am not one to use lines such as "this song changed my life!" loosely, but please know, this didn't necessarily "change my life", but it did have a memorable impact. Listen to it here: Welcome Home, Son

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa told me to listen to Radical Face a few months ago, no doubt because of you (considering she's not too active in pursuing music). I loved Welcome Home, Son immediately but didn't listen too much to the rest; then one day a song came up on shuffle that felt like an obscure deja vu. I've been in love with the whole thing ever since. I'm increasingly surprised by how much I like this album. So, thanks!

    ReplyDelete